Friday, June 25, 2010

Playlist on the Road

This time tomorrow I'll probably be driving back home. Once I finished my GD journal, then I'll start to diassemble my PC, pack some clothes, bring all my books back, a couple of design magazines, all my artsy fartsy materials and not to forget, my running shoes. And oh yeah, toiletries. I've spent more time in this house in SK #16 than I did in my new house back in Batu Maung.

There's something about going home. I need a few hours to get used to being home. It helps when I assemble my PC, put my clothes in the wardrobe, arrange all art stuff and books into shelves and on desks, and also put my toiletries into my own bathroom. Then, it'll feel like being back home.

I'll be home for slightly less than a month. Then it's final semester. *shudders* That'll come when it comes. For the time being, it's just gonna be chilling and devoting all my time to preparing work for the final exhibition. Dank, I've nothing worthy to put onto display yet!

Driving home tomorrow. I've just burnt two CDs to listen to on the way. Most of my top rated songs. Hee.

Photobucket

I'll be home! Friends in Penang, give me a call. We can go for movies or something. Friends in LUCT, see ya next sem!

1 comment:

kangrui said...

I smiled when I saw A.N.JELL in the list. Second time when I saw Flo-rida's Low.