Monday, May 24, 2010

So Long! Farewell!

Photobucket

Someone silly and somewhat smart will be taking her first step into the working world come Monday (which is today!).

The fact that you're moving on into a new phase in life scares me. Time is moving so fast. You're really gonna leave life as a student and be a real adult now. All the best Hooi Fong! People might not understand nor get your decisions, but you know what? Screw them.

I know you know what you're doing. Let's just hope for the best. I only wish you'll know when to seize opportunities that arise and never let fear hold you back.

You once said this which made me really honoured to be your friend: "It's friends like you guys that made me who I am. It's because you guys believe in me, believe that I can do it, that I could." Well, along these lines la. You might not remember ever saying this, but I don't care, it's still one of the most memorable things you've said to us.

And it hasn't changed. I still believe in you. WE still do. *nudge someone skinny and nerdy to agree with me, you know who you are*

Skip along now. Have fun! I'll catch up soon. =)

2 comments:

kangrui said...

Very sweet of you, Quin! *hugs*

All the best, Fong! *hugs*

You know that we are proud of you to have come to a decision that we know you know you will be happy with. And not turn into that person that dreads waking up to work everyday, remember! Continue to have that passion that you have!

Cheers, to a wonderful journey ahead of you! =)

Quin said...

i memang pun sweet one laaa... =P