Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bring on Sem7!

I read this in Adora's blogpost. I couldn't help but feel my blood pumping with excitement.

Semester 7 will be good. At least from the look of things at this point, things are going very well indeed. Two of the best lecturers I have ever had will be teaching us in the same semester, Aaron Lam for Graphic Design and Ken Goh for Advertising. No more bumbling newbie lecturers who do not even know their way around the campus.

I once got an A+ from Aaron in Sem3, and a B+ from Ken Goh in Sem5. Semester 7 will prove to be a trying semester pleasing these two lecturers who once demanded nothing short of perfection from us. Other than having great feedbacks on our work, these two lecturers share one common trait, which was reachable by emails and an almost perfect guarantee on replying them.

I can't help but be really really happy, motivated and excited. Bring on Sem 7!! (amidst these stirring feelings, there's a sprinkle of fear that I won't live up to my own expectations and fail miserably. hur. it is only right to feel this way. too much of a good feeling is bad for mental health.)

No comments: