Monday, July 13, 2009

It's No Rocket Science, I Say!

It was supposed to look like this. Heck, it's no rocket science. Just connect the joints and voila!!!

But then, I forgot that it's some cheap made-in-China product with plastic joints that break as easily as tofu. I thought I could brave it, however wobbly, just pull the darn cloth over and hopefully it'll last me till end of the year.

Mana tau........


The fragile broken frame couldn't take the strain from the cloth. Ta-da!!

I was left with the carcass of the PVC wardrobe. Bones I didn't need I cast aside.

BUT!!

You cannot blame me for not being innovative! So, I figured out a way to make use of the PVC.

The image is upside down, bear with me. So, I hung it at the window to make a curtain!

Up go my clothes on the window grill, and there it is, my wardrobe in this new place.

=D Brilliant, aren't I?

2 comments:

Tzeyee said...

I am so speechless ..

Quin said...

woi.... don't like that. but i am sure ur speehless due to awe. =D