Friday, February 20, 2009

Just so you have something to read, Adryn.

I. Am. Going. Back. To. Hutan. On. Sunday.

Yep. Cyberjaya, hutan, one and the same. I have already lugged all my luggage back into my new room last weekend. It's a mess in there. I dread a little having to face it all again. Haih.

You know life is boring when you can manage to sleep the whole day off and can still feel sleepy. I am embarassed to have to blog on mundane things like this once more. This is just an announcement. Don't mind me.

I look forward to a brand new semester. Will have to decide on a major and I'm hoping I'm making the right choice. As of now, my decision seemed good. Not seeing any potholes if there are any. And if I screw this up just like how I screwed up in my choice of uni, well, cheers to me, you big screwball (by this I mean me, I mean. don't be so touchy, i don't mean you)!!!

Ugh. Getting a horrible bout of home sickness once more. But give me two days there, and once I'm immersed in the routine over there, I am sure I can get this feeling over with. At the thought of boarding Konsortium to Puduraya, I feel sick.

Uek.

No more from me till I'm there and got the lines hooking. So long~

7 comments:

kangrui said...

awww...!
u will be leaving on sunday, i will be going back for recess week on monday!!

happens all the time, eh? you leaving, me going back..

else wanna ask u to go partay at g-spot d ma~ *haha*

Quin said...

hah!!!!! aren't u sien over me being there for so long??? i am so bored over myself being at home all the time! shudn't u be ecstatic that i'm leaving? i am!

g spot? save it for mid year, ok? shall keep a rain check on that, haha.. u have fun at home!!

neilwasabi said...

Sorry for the room prob. If you really can't get use to the room, just mention and I'll 'consider' to change with you...... =__=

Quin said...

*blek* i don't like you!! >P

haih...... one have to get used to life's hardship.... this is another one of those obstacles in life i will have to endure.... haih........

adri-enne said...

Yay! How did you know adryn has been stalking your blog? :D

Cyberjaya a hutan? Interesting. Is an oxymoron. Just like Adelaide City. Haha I love Adelaide.

I miss home too. I'm thinking of going back this mid-year but not sure if it's worth it or not.

Quin said...

how do i know adryn's been stalking my blog? coz she can't resist me, that's why.

coming back mid year...? save the money la.. ur coming back end of the year anyways.. right?

neilwasabi said...

wow, sounds like u are having hard time in that small room...... =.=lll