Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Perfect Sunday

Finally there's internet in my new place and also finally, being able to blog in my own time, in complete privacy.

The perfect Sunday:

Waking up on my own accord and not due to the alarm.
Leisurely shopped for groceries and not having to worry about buying fresh produce coz there's a new fridge in the house.
Cooked lunch albeit failed pasta sauce.
It rained cats and dogs and for once, I am indoors, looking out at the congested Kota Damansara traffic and thinking, "Luckily I didn't go out."
Huddled under my cozy comforter on a gloomy rainy afternoon.
Finished a book "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" over dinner. I finished half of the book in one day. The first half was slowly read over the span of two weeks, often at night when I was too tired to manage more than a chapter.
Restored my iPod and it now has 24GB worth of songs in it.

Today was good. Totally ready for tomorrow.

2 comments:

adrienne said...

Nice :)

Quin said...

=)