Saturday, March 26, 2011

I've worked for three months since Jan but it's only today that I got a full month's pay for the first time! Two days were cut from my pay in Jan coz I started work on the 3rd. Feb was coz I took 1 1/2 days unpaid leaves for CNY. Then in March, finally, my first full month pay! Screw EPF cutting off a chunk!

I'm only blogging about this here coz I don't want my boss to read this on FB. If I were to post on Twitter, it'll be too much to type. So yea.

Looking forward to May when Rui will be down again and when I'll make another trip back home. =D

8 comments:

Yangy said...

wow... now i feel my boss very good. XD

Zara Agnes said...

My ex company did the same to me. I guess Cheena company is always very calculative.

I didn't have this prob of starting officially in Jan but minus 2 days pay at my current place. In fact, I even got bonus (prorated) when I got my January pay! Come work here lah hehehe...

Quin said...

@tham good for you!!

@agnes so nice one.. got bonus summore!

adrienne said...

We've all got to start somewhere! If it makes you feel any better - I'm taxed 40% of my income.

Thought of rewarding yourself with anything yet? :)

Quin said...

omaigawddd... 40%!!! eat grass ar??

no it doesn't make me feel better. in fact, i felt aghast and mortified!

mie said...

wow... wow... gt ur 1st FULL pay... hehehe... happy for u...

adrienne, wow, 40%??? y so HIGH???

adrienne said...

I just checked again - it's about 21%! Hahaha SORRYYY! It feels like 40% though =P

People get paid much higher here - but tax and cost of living is high too! So I've decided to save money now... and shop like crazy in Malaysia!!!

HELLO JAMIEEEE!

mie said...

hahahahah... HI ADRIENNE.... how's life there...
yaya, save... then SHOP in MSIA... wakakak...

then i will have to work, save so that i can VISIT u one day... ekekek