Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bodohs of #16

It's now time to move away from this safe haven called SK #16, a place I've lived for the past year, fabulously flaunting the idea of living freely and brilliantly as a final year student. Of my four years in LUCT, it was the fourth year that truly defined my whole university experience. Through my awesome house mates, I had a wonderful time and got to be myself, crazy, loud, lame joker and most of the time without sense. I used to tell my best friends back home, when I leave uni, there won't be any people that I will miss. It wasn't that people weren't nice, it's just that no one really left a mark.

But my experience with the crazy bunch in #16 enabled me to take back those words. Leaving this house is easy, it's separating from these people that is hard.

Dear Jet, excuse my ease with and constant poking fun at you. It was all in good humour, right?
Dear Ting Ting, it was destressing just barging into your room and kacau you for no good reasons. Thank you for putting up with me.
Dear Shiau Fong, I have never met anyone that has yet to rival you when it comes to being nice. Don't be so nice can or not??? But then again, never change, you're great the way you are!

Lastly, my 最佳損友, Ms 541. I can finally be rid of your awful influence! And yet, I'll miss you the most. Thank you for laughing with me all these while.

We will all be working now, going our separate ways, meeting new house mates. I really don't know how long this friendship will last. Just a while ago, while packing, I threw away a musical ceramic thing from some really good friends couple of years back. Back then, it felt like we could say anything to each other. And now, I could just throw away the present without the slightest guilt, maybe just a tinge of regret of what could have been.

No one can tell what is to become of friendships years down the road. All I can say now is, come what may, it has been grand. Thank you, bodohs of #16!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

gniting said...

humppp~
i miss u quin!
so touch whn i saw yr post~
but is wil be end after we move out #16~
u n me wil be lonely,cuz i cant kacau u too anymore~
n u have no chance to scare tsf anymore~
n we cant listen dao 541 blowing her hair de sound,~
plus jet cant slient at downstair to listen wat we talking at upstair~
sf cant get in my room to talk wit me,but i think now she have nothing to told me anymore~cuz she got a prefect 1~haha~
please wait me,after i save dao money for buying a car,i wil drive to yr new house drive u out wit me!ok?

Quin said...

i won't be lonely, i have new housemates! you won't be lonely too, coz you will still have sf and 41. despite all, we are still friends, and hey.... i will still look for you to go makan, ok?!!

happy new year, ting!