Wednesday, August 25, 2010

For the Next Ten Weeks

This is my customary scare-myself-shitless post. There's currently a lot of lying around, doing nothing and watching Boston Legal online streaming while breaking Bejeweled score/ up-level in Pirates Ahoy.

What the toooooooot am I doing?

1. Advertising 15 ads. I have chosen two integrated campaigns, two series campaign, and one stand alone.
2. GD indusity crap. Maybeline NY bag design and one global warming poster.
3. Miscellaneous randoms from Design Culture and Marketing. Should be just a lot of writing. *faint*

Yet to come:
4. Portfolio book.
5. Self promo yada-yada.
6. Additional art pieces of self-initiation.

It's week 4. I've got ten more weeks. That's just slightly more than two months. I figured there's really no sense saying time's not enough unless you really utilise all your waking 24-hours. Otherwise, there IS time. Depending very much how you're using it.

Which I'd like to add, I'm not using time very wisely now. Hah.

No comments: