Friday, August 26, 2011

A Break

6.07 pm. I'm going home soon after a four months absence. I have no words to describe how much I miss home. Today's an awesome day! All of a sudden I have $$$ rained on me; claims, petrol money, etc. Suddenly I've got all these petty cash to cover my expenses back home. Alrighty!

May I say how turbulent August was/is? So many things happened that once again prompted me to think about my goals and plans. May I just have one day back home, go chill at the beach and just contemplate? You know, like an old man looking out at the sea thinking about the past, I wanna sit there and look and design my future.

Oooo... have you ever heard of an amazing deal such as this: one day leave in exchange for a 9-days break!

My blog has been in such abandonment. I couldn't even manage more than a couple of post a month. I don't have that many things to say about myself anymore. It's work, work and work. Ahh.


1 comment:

chee said...

keep it up...work not a badthing