Saturday, June 09, 2012

Fin.

My Pencil Stories
April 2008 - June 2012

I think we've had quite a splendid run, through four years of wonderful memories. This blog marked all those frantic years as a student, those carefree years when my biggest fear was not submitting a project. But I guess, this is it. I'm putting this blog to rest, and will not be updating anymore.

Something else is in the pipeline, and if I managed to pull through the novelty of a new blog and persevered, I'll share the new blog link here. Until then, whoever you are that has kept My Pencil Stories company all these years, thank you!

May you have a good life too. Ta!

7 comments:

adri-enne said...

Cheers to Pencil Stories. Tonight, I'd crack open a beer and toast to you. I'd miss you!

Quin said...

I'd love you! <3

Hooi Hoon said...

where to like? :P

Andy said...

Cheers to Pencil Stories. Tonight, I'd crack open a beer and toast to you. I'd miss you!

Four said...

i like it

Unknown said...

UI Live Konser
Legenda naga Online
Modoo Monopoly Online
Pirate King Online
Final Fantasy XIV
Ragnarok Online II
N Square
Phantasy Star Online
Gundam Online
Star Trek

fastfifa14 said...

Electronic. and also Wasteland and Mmog online games such as Shadowbane along with the Matrix On the web. Artwork director Stu Increased worked on lots of Blizzard's PC visitors, via Diablo to Warcraft, although inventive movie director Chris Klug minimize his / her tooth as being a video game artist together with the 1981 sci-fi Role play game Whole world along with modern a long time handled the sci-fi Mmog Planet & Beyond.Cheyenne Mountain Leisure and MGM Fun entered into the actual accreditation agreement for Stargate Sides last Sept, right after a prior sport in line with the TV series seemingly imploded. Any launch night out regarding Stargate Sides provides not yet been introduced.

Cheap fifa world coins pc

Fifa 15 Coins