Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Mom Blogs

Omg... my mom is so amazing. And her English's definitely more eloquent than mine:


Do visit her blog. Oh my, she blogs and I found out about this on Facebook! There's only just one post inside, I hope she continues to write. I know it's stupid, but doesn't it bemuse you sometimes to discover that your mom/dad is really a person, with thoughts and feelings, hopes, dreams, insecurities just like yourself. It's a humbling experience to see my mom through her writings, she's like this stranger who is thinking things that I didn't know she's thinking.

Do you get me? Will you ever think about getting to know your parents? No right? Coz it's like, they are these people who have been there your whole life, so what is there that you didn't know about them? It is here that we have underestimated them.

And nope, so not letting my mom know I blog too. It's... disturbing, okayyyy!

3 comments:

adrienne said...

Your mom's post is a nice read - what a cool (not to mention smart) mom.

Too bad the post isn't there anymore though - did she shift website?

Quin said...

Ohh... I'm not too sure. She's still trying out things with the blog, I suppose. =\

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels