Monday, December 06, 2010

Ta Peeps!

Gonna pack up soon and enjoy a leisure pre-dawn drive back home. I guess this really puts a full stop on things. Things have gotten sorta complicated as of late. I need a breather away from all this. I need time of my own to decide what is it that I want to do. Time to be away. Time to just enjoy being with me. And of course, with family too.

No one told me when I left home four years ago, it will be permanent. (more on this when I'm in a more emo-ish mood)

Ta..

1 comment:

adrienne said...

"Live life by celebrating it!"

:)

I know people that make big decisions for themselves, and I find myself quite jealous of their ambition and courage. For me, I take things as they come and make many little big decisions along the way.

For now, take it easy.

Ad