Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Coming Soon in December...

I have been back for one week. As you can see from my blog, there hasn't been anything that I've done, other than a make-shift book cover.

One thing that I HAVE been doing ever since I came back was driving. Here, I am formally announcing, my family's getting a new place! It's this other house just a few houses down from where we are living right now. The new place has this really cool attic that contained a home theater and a bar. Maybe some pictures after everything's done up looking pretty and sweet.

Anyway, back to me talking about constantly driving. Since we're preparing for the new place, I have been chauffeuring my mom to look at furnitures, compare quotations from different electric appliance shop, went to JPJ countless time for some stuff, and will be going to stupid sumpah-place tomorrow to settle some documents. All under the hot Penang sun.

That's part of the reason why I haven't been doing anything in my plans:
1. Zazzle
2. Photoshop tutorials
3. Illustrator tutorials
4. Sketch wedding portrait for so-and-so
5. Revamp blog
6. Stencil T-shirts

Anyhow, I will be painting my room! I am so excited about this project. I've gotten the green light from mom to do just about anything I want. It's kinda terrifying at the same time to have such liberty. So many ideas! So many different ways to do it! I've already picked out the basic colours of the new room, expect very light gray and sea-green (aquamarine). And trees. And more shades of gray. And stars. These are just roughly what I have in mind.

And o yeah, I will be leaving for Hong Kong this Friday. And Macau. I am very much looking forward to Macau for its architecture. It'll be a great subject for photography. Anddddd.... sneakers. New clothes. Foooood.

December! May you live up to your expectations!


ps: It's my mom's birthday today. Love you, mom! (i hope she NEVER finds out about this blog)

2 comments:

mie said...

heheh... Kq, yup, Macau have a lot of beautiful architecture stuff... u surely can take a lot of photos there... ehhehe
Hope u enjoy ur trip there...

neilwasabi said...

wow, great! you get to go to some really nice place! I went to Penang just about two weeks ago! It was a nice and satisfying back packer trip. Haha, too bad i couldn't get to see enough stuff during the trip.

Have fun!