Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Itu Buku. Darn That Buku!

Report. Done and dusted! =D

Fuh. Seriously. It's done. Sat in front of the computer two nights in a row to finish it just in time for binding. Hard cover binding takes about three working days to bind. Since Friday's a public holiday, the ultimate cut-off date was today, Tuesday. Made it just in time. If nothing goes wrong, I will be getting my bounded report by Monday, prettily done up to be handed in.

I had an hour's sleep last night. Two hours the night before. Then had to drag myself to work, do work stuff and have no time for report during the day.

Things seemed to just go well for me today. I was planning to print during lunch time, but couldn't coz it's not done yet. But I got permission to go off work half an hour earlier to print, just a little leeway in time to beat the 6 o'clock LDP jam to Sunway. Traffics was clear. Got to the print shop, darn, no fonts. Installed fonts I saved in my hard disk into the virus infested computer, but spent two hours changing fonts in the body copy. I was so convinced resolution for the images were too low to print. I have given up, and sorta convinced myself to settle for pixelated images. But surprisingly, it came out alright. Maybe it's due to my worst case scenario imagination, though the quality was not perfect, it's better than what I thought could be. After three hours at the print shop, burnt RM190, print and taxi fare. Dank, this part of being a design student I don't miss.

A huge load is off my shoulders now. Report is done. Today's Tuesday. Tomorrow's a Wednesday. Then Thurday will come, my last day in Integricity. After that, I will go back home, bring down the car and start moving things to the new place in SK. Hand in report, and drive back to Penang. That will be the end of November. The end of my experience here in Damansara.

One by one, the days will pass. I was very excited about the idea of going home. Of finally having my own time to start on my little projects. But then it struck me. This is it. And it saddens me too.

Hur... am too tired now to relay all. Maybe the next post. On the people I have met, things that I have done.

See... even my sentence is so broken. Bits and chunks. Like don't know how to write.

Oh ya... before I forgot. I was standing in the print shop. Looking at all the artworks pasted on the wall. Ah... I am so far from being so good. I was just standing there. Looking at it all. Absorbing reality. It hurt to know. But by just accepting it all in, no excuses to why I am not that good yet, ignited a spark of motivation in me.

Just a spark. I'll probably not remember after waking up tomorrow.

Nights, peeps. Good stuff coming soon. Ok laa.. maybe mediocre, but will try to make it good. Ah... stupid fingers. Stop typing. I need to sleep. Oi! I said stop typing! Argh!!!

And there I had to hit enter twice. And on a new paragraph have to type something, right? Haha~ I love being delirious from lack of sleep.

Lalalalala~ ta!

No comments: