Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In Anticipation...

I love Christmas. Yea.. I know.. it's not gonna come for another month yet. But you could have fooled me with the atmosphere in the office today. There were Christmas songs playing and chocolates for everyone going around. The day was cool with the falling rain, perfect for warming myself up with a cup of hot toffee nut latte from Starbucks.




As much as I am anticipating the month of December and the end of the year, I am also going to savour the waiting. The anticipation, the excitement of thinking all that is possible, is sometimes much more exhilarating than the fact of it happening. Yep. I am boring like that. So sue me.


ps: big sad eyes giraffe belongs to Lianne, and big kelian eyes lion, GelatissimoLatte's Oli's.

4 comments:

Lianne said...

The giraffe with the big sad eyes is called Leda by the way. And don't feed Leda with those vodka chocolates lah. :p No wonder so sad lah.

Quin said...

hehe~ i'd rather feed them to leda than to have them stolen by a certain someone.. =D

oliviasy said...

who ask u to leave things out in the open? blek!

Quin said...

i trusted you people!!!!