Wednesday, January 07, 2009

What Do You Care!!

I am a walking zombie who wakes up from sleep, bathes, drinks junk food, watches Astro on Demand repeatedly and also Criminal Minds at night with mom. I kept telling myself I will go hiking or swimming tomorrow, or I will do some design crap on my computer. I am rotting my holidays away. Life is so unproductive and uninspiring. However, I hope it won't end too soon. I don't want to go back to school.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


On a good note, I did manage to clean up my room for the new year. Hooray for me!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

kangrui said...

wake up already!

GO DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

CL said...

go back to school is never a good thing huh? though meeting friends and all would be nice but sighhs. once the homework and assignments all come den we start to feel lazy again,................

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha meet you on 17th of Feb.

Quin said...

hah???? 17 of feb only start ka???? aiyo..........