Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Biz card

Wokay, don't mind my previous post. That was madness from all the stress talking. So, here, an honest recap of my progress, one week to exhibition day. Shit, like really, next week today is exhibition. *faint*

Check out my business card design. I wanted to do something that represents both my graphic design and illustration skills. So on one side, it's sleek and smooth, totally professional. And then the other side will act as a canvas for me to display an example of my illustration.

Ta-da!

Photobucket

So blah.

Hahaha... I totally dislike it. When I envisioned it, the beauty in my mind was not this. Anyhow, I sent this out for offset printing just so I have some cards in hand on the first day. Am planning to redo and print another batch. So if you're coming for my exhibition, do come from second day onwards, 25-27 NOV. Hopefully by then you will get a nicer business card than this piece of toot.

One week. Too scared to list down all the things I haven't done. One thing about procrastination is it will make you realise how much you want to do the things that you simply don't have the time for. Threw out a lot of ideas simply because there isn't enough time.

No one to blame but myself.

To snooze now, then work. Ta!

2 comments:

adrienne said...

Wish I could come witness this, Quin. Very near the finishing line now; a couple of years in a blink of an eye. Time flies and you've done well - all the best in the last stretch.

You can do it.

Quin said...

Double the couple of years, Adrienne. Wish you could have been here.