Friday, October 31, 2008

Of Spooks, Birthdays and Idols

I'm putting up a lot of random posts lately.

First off, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Secondly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Magie! (though I know you won't come across this blog) So yeah, I have a friend whose birthday falls on this spooky celebration.

The bunch of us, half the class I think, sort of planned this surprise on her. It's not exactly a party, more like an excuse to get together before the sem comes to a close. Anyway, we bought these junk food and a cake. After midnight, we gathered at a friend's place just opposite the birthday girl's place. Anyway, we sneaked into the house, knocked on her room's door, and then... awkward silence. You know, for things like this there is usually a loud SURPRISE or HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Instead, there was just this silence, and Magie exclaiming, "Oh!" Haha.. I figured it's coz we didn't plan on what to say when she saw us. Anyway, we managed to make up for it by singing a rambunctious birthday song for her. All in all, a good break from all those final moments stress.
Oooh!! I've experienced my first contact with a celebrity!! Okay~ so what if he's only a DJ and not a real celebrity? Anyway, he's my favourite DJ hosting my favourite program on 988, a chinese radio station. I've recently added him and also becoming a fan of his club on Facebook. There was this picture of him that I commented and he replied! He was generally teased as being fat, but that picture of him portrayed him pretty well, so I just commented that he's really not fat. I guess flattery works for he replied. Lol~

Ah... my biggest wish when it comes to things concerning idols is to be able to hug Eason Chan. I want to embrace him in a giant bear hug and have him sing personally to me... ah...~~ Everytime I went to his concert I day dreamed that he would pick me out from the crowd and invite me onto the stage. Haha.. This revelation was sparked from me watching this entertainment show on youtube where Eason was the guest. He played some games with his fans. He hugged one of them and sang together with another! I metaphorically melted.. sigh~~

A girl can wish, yes? Haha..

edit 3.57am - ps: did I mention that I am going to the Mamma Mia musical? Uakakakkaa... ~ I'm a disgustingly lucky gal, I know.

6 comments:

kangrui said...

HAHA! hug eason chan and have him sing just for you! i din know that!! and i thought fong and i was the weird ones who dreamed of hugging our 'lovers'. HAHA!

mamma mia musical? in kl? really?! awww....

Quin said...

how come u didn't know?? he has always been my one and only idol. yep! mamma mia muscial in kl!! u have my permission to expire from envy!! lol~~

1PluS1=2 said...

mamma mia musical??? i tot i was over?? i wanna go!!! please supply me with some of the infos... are the tickets still available?

oh ya bdw... dere's a lot of other stuff going on.. check out kakiseni website for more of those events... =)

kangrui said...

cheh~
so, what happened to end year trip to spore? im looking forward to go shopping with u!! the GREAT singapore sale.. oh, yeah~

Quin said...

kar yee: the musical as in the stage one.. it's not over, just starting, i guess. my sis made the booking, so i'm not sure of the details. but i'm sure u can find out the info on9. the last time i saw the schedule, a lot has been sold out.

rui: don't talk about spore, i'll even have trouble shopping in sg wang. that's how bad my economical conditions are now. i have poured all my money into the last project. will even have trouble paying my rental. argh!!!

kangrui said...

hah.. i was so excited about you coming!

oh well, see ya back in penang then..